- Data consultation of your supplies, dispenser configuration from any device connect to the Internet or from the APP installed in your smartphone.
- The own consumption controller is intended for the supply control, allowing its use only to authorised personnel.
- Supply with or without litre preset
- User and/or vehicle identification through numerical code or
- iButton keys. Other identification systems available.
- Internal key for the manual starting in case of an electronics breakdown. From the software it will be detected if the kit has been started in the manual mode “fraudulently”.
- Bidirectional communication with the software which allows to configure, create users and vehicles
Different systems for the data base integration with your own software, ERP or accounting system
- Voltage: 110 or 230 VAC 50 Hz or 12/24 VDC · Built-in filter
- Frontal: alphanumeric LCD Display of 4 lines and 20 characters
- Identification key reader
- Service temperature: 0 to 40 ºC
- Relative air humidity: among 20 and 80 %
The kit allows to define different stages to be adjusted to the customer’s requirements:
- User identification: It is specially useful for identifying only who is supplying.
- Vehicle identification: It is specially useful for identifying and controlling the vehicles and their consumption, without identifying the users.
- User and vehicle identification: it is the most complete system offering a high level of security. It is specially useful for installations with a high number of users and/or vehicles, or where the users often change the vehicle.
The supply kit with GK-7Plus controls:
- the supply hour and date
- the users
- the vehicles
- the supplied litres by users and/or vehicles
- the kilometres (milles) (or hours) and the consumption
- litre stock of the tank
The query and configuration operations can be made from the PC, and it is possible :
- to input and delete the users and/or vehicles
- to assign or change the codes or keys of the users and/or vehicles
- to calibrate the kit
- to check the done supplies
- to check and regularise the tank stock
- to export the information to an Excel or .txt (text) format in order to export it to other data base systems or programs;
- to access the information control with permissions for different user profiles.